OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Publix and Digital Coupons

 

On my way to work this morning, I passed by Publix. I have been experimenting a bit with their digital coupon website.

Yesterday, I registered and went through ALL the coupons and selected every one of them. I just wanted to cover all my bases.

I specifically remembered that Barilla past sauce was. On sale BOGO for $2.59. I also remembered that I checked a digital coupon for Barilla @ 0.75 cents.

For $1.84 I now have two additional jars of spaghetti sauce. And I know that the digital coupons work. The website also let's you select and print a list of your digital coupons that you want to use. I forgot to do that.




 

No comments:

ShareThis