OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Target deal

Went to Target Yesterday, I had in my had the coupons from A Full Cup Target Coupon Generator for 1.00 dollar off of a bag of target coffee. Luckily I was able to find twelve of the little bags still available. The Target Cost is .99 cents. When you go through the check out line, the register automatically adjusts the coupon to .99 cents and your cost is ZERO. Awesome. I use the little bags of coffee in the afternoon after I get home from work. I use one bag and make a pot of coffee that will get me through the evening........

5 comments:

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

Oh my gosh, what an awesome deal! I am not allowed in Target, but I may have to send hubby to get this free coffee.

Thanks for posting this!

Lisa said...

What? Why are you not allowed in Target?? HOpe your husband finds all the coffee you all need!

Niki Jolene said...

Not allowed in Target??? Is this enforced by your hubby or the law???

LOL

I am a Target addict myself.

:)

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

Oh no, this is a self-imposed rule. It is for the best. :-)

Lisa said...

Good For You! You know when to say when!

Some of us are not so lucky....

ShareThis