OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Leaving For The Family Reunion

Tomorrow we (me, my three grown children and one grandchild) are flying north to attend the Banta Family Reunion being held in Soldiers Grove Wisconsin. We are flying into Rockford, Illinois and then driving to Southwest Wisconsin. Along the way, we will stop and visit a couple of Aunts and Uncles who due to health reasons will not be able to make the reunion.

It is a whirlwind trip. Leave Tomorrow, Reunion is Saturday, and Fly back on Sunday. I am excited as we have about 75 people that will be attending. The reunion will take place on the family farm which is even more exciting. I have many fond memories of summer visits to the farm. I cannot wait to step on the property and revisit my past.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

ShareThis