OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

A mid year update

I am updating those of you who still might be reading this blog. I have been lax in regular posting. Many reasons for this. Shoulder Surgery is here and gone. I had my torn rotator cuff fixed about 2 months ago and recovery is going well! The whole process was painful, but I am happy with the results.

My daughter had her beautiful son... Caleb Bryce.. he joined us on May 7, 2009. Let me tell you being a grandma is AWESOME!!! My focus has changed.... I LUUVVVV that grand baby!!!


So I have been a surgery recovering, grand baby loving... freeeee spending grandma!!!

Yep... lots of work to do in the financial arena. I need to AGAIN get back on track and rearrange my priorties..Back to reading the money saving blogs... getting my coupons in order.... and re stocking my pantry. Yea.. I need help. Oh well.

Life is all about adjustments.....

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Congratulations and I'm glad you are recovering nicely!

Tracy said...

Congratulations and I'm glad you are recovering nicely!

ShareThis