Well, how do you like that? Yesterday morning I received a call from the HR director at the potential new job. She greeted me and then began to explain the company benefits. After a few minutes of going over the benefits, she said " What are your financial requirements for the position?" I told her. ( I went a little high on the advice of a coworker) She said that number was "fine!" That "number" is about $2.00 higher than the position I was laid of from in August and $4.50 higher than the job I had before that. I did not have to go back for a scanning interview, I was hired over the phone!
This tells me that God's hand was definitely in this. The process was easy, short and very rewarding. All praises go to Him! Thanks to all of you for your support during these last few crazy months! I am thrilled to be employed again!!
With the good news yesterday, I was again very motivated to work on decluttering my stuff. Great progress is being made and I will post pictures tonight. Since I will be working again, I have gone through my EBay stuff and decided to donate it back to the Thrift Store. Yes, I could have a garage sale, but I just am not feeling that. I so much to do and finish right now. But.... there is about a truckload of stuff ready to go!
- Frozen Yogurt is Crack! @ Budgeting In The Fun Stuff
- Pinterest: Harmless Fun or Enabler @ So Over Debt
- Sh*t My Tenants Say @ Your Finances Simplified
- Is It Worth Having A FSA Account @ Ultimate Smart Money
- Amazon 25.00 Gift Card Giveaway @ Retire By Forty
- 8 Ways To Justify Buying Anything @ Cult of Money
- How Realism and Creativity can Get you Out of Debt @ My Broken Coin
- 3 Tips For Staying On Task @ Black Freelancer
- End World Hunger: 5 Ways You Can Make A Difference @ Prairie Eco Thrifter
Have a great Saturday!