OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Glad it is Friday

The week is over and the weekend is just around the corner. I am looking forward to a cool weekend, the temps are suppose to be in the 60's. In Florida, we have had extremely hot temps for the month of October and we are all ready for some fall to arrive!



Looking over the grocery ads and will be planning to go to Publix for the BOGO Eight O clock coffee. I have a few of the 2 dollars of of two coupons too. We are down to the last of the coffee since I stocked up last time, which I think was in August.


With the change in weather, I am feeling more energetic and ready to get things done around here. But, projects will have to wait until tomorrow... my grand baby is coming over tonight :)

No comments:

ShareThis