OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Today is the Last Day

Today is my last day of work.  After 8 years, I am moving on.  It will be a bittersweet day.  I am hoping I don't cry like a baby.  But, I probably will.

Co-workers have become friends, we have all shared tears, anger, laughter and most importantly..... love.  You know you tell each other you will get together, hang out.... but it does not always work out that way.  Distance, busy lives and other distractions will get in the way.

Yep, I will probably cry like a baby.  

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Hope it's not too emotional...you are moving on to bigger and better, right? :)! Hang in there and enjoy your last day!

~Carla~ said...

Aww... Hope your day isn't too sad! :)

Half-Assed Economist said...

Leaving is hard, but the challenge and excitement of doing something new can be so rewarding. It allows you to discover a whole new set of people and opportunities to grow and change yourself.

The Borrower said...

I'm the same way - always hoping it isn't the ugly cry. What's really strange is when you look back years later and realize you never saw certain people again. It is so strange to share so much, and then nothing.

Lisa said...

Hi Borrower,

I agree, It is strange how you become entangled in these peoples lives,and they in yours... and then poof!! you never see them again. I figure that God puts me where he wants me, to either learn from others or so they can learn from me.

mandy said...

Oh.... baby I cant see you like this,have a good day..................
psd to magento

Half-Assed Economist said...

Leaving is hard, but the challenge and excitement of doing something new can be so rewarding. It allows you to discover a whole new set of people and opportunities to grow and change yourself.

Anonymous said...

beats by dr dre ccikrfyi beats by dre sfbwinlp beats dr dre bcfqgswm beats for sale tptqairz beats headphones ddefxlfp cheap monster beats qnsnhxqe dr dre beats goobgxep dr dre headphones arkizqck monster beats by dre vzuisycy monster beats headphones wpovcijt monster beats mjodfcff monster headphones yvakfkgr

ShareThis