The five things I need to get accomplished for today include:
1. Run by the grocery store and pick up the makings for a salad for tomorrow's Christmas dinner. We are ordering Olive Garden for our dinner so there are no worries for cooking tomorrow. I find it easier to cater then I can enjoy and visit with family and not work myself to seat in the kitchen.
2. Finish the wrapping of presents. Just a few more gifts to wrap and put under the tree. All the paper,tape and scissors are still out on the table so I have no excuses.
3. Tomorrow morning there will be some last minute cleaning and straightening. With 15-17 people coming over tomorrow I am only really concerned with how the bathrooms look. I will really clean after everyone leaves :-)
4. Continue to work on next years budget. I am going to plan to accomplish my debt repayment, savings increase,and mortgage prepayment within the first 6 months of this year. Yes, a lofty goal but I am motivated to do better this year!!
5. Look for a way to streamline my eBay operation. I have stuff in different places around the house, a desk that I do item researches, a shed with eBay stock, a garage with two rolling shelves filled with items, boxes and who knows what else. There needs to be a consolidation and more organization!
How is your Friday looking? Is your plate as full as mine?