OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Today Will Be A Busy Day





I have been up since 5 AM getting some last minute gift wrapping done.  I sent my husband to the store for a few last minute items, he is not usually a morning person but today he is managing :)

The house has been spot cleaned, I mopped all the tile floors throughout the house last night and vacuumed the dog hair off the couches. (English Bull Dogs shed like crazy!)  The kitchen is next with just a few dishes to do.

Dinner is ordered from Olive Garden and will be picked up at 2PM.  Meanwhile my husband will drive to Orlando( 45 min away) to pick up mom so she can celebrate Christmas with all that show up today.  Oh.. on on the way back from picking up mom, they will have to pick up the food too.


Christmas Star downtown Orlando

Meanwhile, I will have my grandson and we are going shopping for his parents.  do you think a 3 1/2 year old can keep a secret?  I don't know but we are going to try.

Earlier this morning I updated all of my accounts on Mint.com.  I like it because I can quickly look and see all of my account balances and if there are any changes.  There for a while, (about the last six months) I had no idea of what was in our retirement accounts.  Completely clueless.  But now I have moved old 401ks and Roths to Vanguard.com and I am starting to feel more in control of things.

We are as ready as we can be for today.  Hope you all have a great Saturday!

Here are my latest eBay sales

8 comments:

~Carla~ said...

Sounds like a busy day!! Hope it slows down for you and you have a blessed day with your family!! Hugs!!

Live and Learn said...

Hope you had a good time with your family today.\ and I agree that catering is the way to go sometimes. Merry Christmas.

savingfortravel said...

WISHING YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

CentsToSave said...

Thanks and the same Merry Christmas to you too! Catering is definitely the way to go when time is short and you are exhausted :)

CentsToSave said...

Thanks SFT! Hope you have a Merry Christmas too!

Lena Shannon said...

I doubt 3.5 year olds can keep secrets :) Have a very merry Christmas!

CentsToSave said...

And you are right Lena! he could not keep a secret.. but he was very proud to give his mommy and daddy a present. Lol!

Mo' Money Mo' Houses said...

I know, busy weekend! Well I hope you have a more relaxed Christmas :)

ShareThis