OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

The Last Few Days

The previous week has been a busy one.  I still feel like I am chasing my tail some days... get up, go to work, come home, household chores.... kinda of an endless cycle.  But then I think, there are some or more like many who do not have a job, or a home so I quickly get over myself.

Friday, I went to a memorial service for a dear friend's mother.  Jessica's mom was only 50 and passed away the week before. Actually her mom is my age, I could not imagine my kids having to go through what Jessica did as she said good bye to her mom at such a young age.

I did get paid on Friday, and the weekend was kinda a blur financially.  Which really means I did not keep track of where any money went.  Today is a new day and I will get things organized and be able to see where the money is going and has gone.  Bills were paid on time so that is a plus. 

Saturday was a work day at church and Saturday evening was a relaxing night at home with the hubs.  Sunday was Sunday School and Church.... Sonny's BBQ after church and then off to see the grandson.  Our grandson is dealing with an ear infection, yesterday his fever was down, but he still looked under the weather a bit. 

Last night, I had homework to attend to and then off to bed for another busy week.  This morning I am takinng my mom to get her colonoscopy...   I think this is my year to get my first one too.  Hot Diggity!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow you sound really busy, me too, just worked 2 12hr shifts, keep up the good work, fyi, I'm around your friend's mom's age too!

ShareThis