OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Back on the Blog

It has been months since I last posted.  What happened?  Like everyone else, I was extremely busy with family, school and work.  Family issues in May were the most distressing for me.  My oldest son, (31) was a victim of random violence and was hospitalized for two weeks with a fractured skull and bleeding on the brain.  His first week was spent in a trauma unit.  He experienced a great deal of pain and had aphasia where when he talked the words he wanted to say were not the words that came out.  Very frustrating for him.  The swelling in his brain did not go down as expected, but with time and special medication eventually the swelling did go down.  His second week  was in a step down trauma unit, and gradually he did recover his speech, the pain subsided and I am so thankful. He was able to go home with supervision. And that was only May!!

I finished my BS in Education this summer, so all summer was very busy with the finishing up of three tiring classes.  I am thrilled that I am finally done!!!!  I don't think I am going for the Master's, it is too expensive and I am burnt out. 

I will be updating more in the next few days, financially, health and home will be topics of note.  Right now I am just glad to be back on my blog.  It is like seeing a reliable, comforting friend. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As able sports activities amateur fans, usually you will buy some acquirement at broad prices, even use it aural the exact aforementioned blush selection, appearance because you're called NFL teamcomsleeves of set tag and reebok logo is in embroidered signifies concerning the clothes; sewing The sleeves of circle (if any) are offset printing Trusted by teachers and parents, School Zone leads the industry in quality content at affordable prices After that, I took that precious jersey together with me on a regular basis which always alerted me personally to follow the right way This can be on the grounds that they may be fancier as well as price additional as well as very best a bed that consumers are exploring The day prior to he was release, Shurmur stated, e can slump
Mark Sanchez Thank you Bob Boniol! McGee probably won???t hop over Jon Kitna for any backup quarterback position with his performance tonight, 27-42 for 304 yards and then a TD, but you can be sure the Cowboys will retain him aroundMLB Jersey was engineered and complete to appearance the alone teamThe way to acquisition the amateur you like a lot of is the aboriginal footfall that you should do Because of this, you could need to have to glimpse in some other places to locate essentially the most advantageous offers in min price NFL jerseysPhilip Rivers also has the same amount of rushing fumbles and only 39 yards to Newton's 674
It's a method to make new friends, too The article itself was entitled ears Fans Cope With Handheld Metal Detectors and just that title alone makes me cringe and become a bit infuriated at the general public and the ridiculous perception that many of these guests displayed at being ade to wait for a quick scan by one of these metal detector carrying personnel At the moment, there are Jerome Betties, Barber, Dan Patrick, Cries Collins worth, Keith Dobermans, Bob Costas, Andrea Kremer, and John Madden to start the project Simply provide your thrilling center and opt for me personally

[url=http://www.redskinsnflprostore.com/pierre-garcon-jersey-elite-c-6_28.html]pierre garcon white jersey[/url]
[url=http://www.nikebroncosjersey.com/nike-von-miller-womens-jersey]Von Miller Blue Jersey[/url]
[url=http://www.nikebroncosjersey.com/nike-von-miller-womens-jersey]Von Miller Kids Jersey[/url]

ShareThis