OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday Thoughts

Today is my half a day at work. I will be going home around noon and I am looking forward to it. I have been struggling with an upset stomach fir mist of the weekend. It might have been food poisoning, because I was really, really sick!! Yesterday, I was having issues with my diverticulitis flaring up. I am now on clear liquids and have felt so much better.

I will have to clean when I get home as I have an exterminator coming later today. It seems our hone us having an influx of German roaches!! Yuck!!! Can't wait to get rid of them!!

Hope you all have a productive day today

Lisa

No comments:

ShareThis