OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

What Do You Think of My New Look?

Today has been a day of BIG changes for my Blog.    It all started with this post at Online Money Bloggers, "How Nikki Plans to Make $30,000 in 2012".   Nikki stated "The last idea I have for bringing in some mo’ money encompasses my amateur fascination with graphics and site design. I have received quite a few emails asking me about how I create the graphics and the designs for Debt Free by Thirty. I might possibly be able to expand that interest into a decent profit."

Now if you have been blogging in the same circles that I have been then you know just how talented Niki is.  She has transformed her blog into a beautiful work of art.  I am a big fan of her blog and have been a regular pest with questions on how to change things on my blog. Maybe frequent would be a better word.

After reading her post I expressed an interest ( more like a strong desire) in having Niki design my blog.  And that is where it started....She emailed me and asked me what colors I like and what blogs I liked.

I found this picture.  It had the colors I really liked and it has flowers.  I love flowers.  Now.... you can see the resmebleance can't you?    


Niki worked on my blog design all day.  She would email when she wanted me to have a look at what she was doing... and ask for suggestions or changes.  I would let her know what I did like and what I didn't.  And then she would change it and after a flurry of emails back and forth.... more changes...

Finally.  The finished product.  The new Cents To Save.  I LOVE IT NIKKI!!   It was my pleasure to be your first client.  I am honored.

Subscribe by Email | Subscribe by RSS | Follow on Twitter

37 comments:

Marissa said...

WHOA! This looks great!

One Cent At A Time said...

Excellent new look for this site.

Tare said...

I love it!

Maria@moneyprinciple said...

It look great! I love it.

Not the Momma said...

I love the new look!

MoneyTrail.net said...

Beautiful! Nikki is very talented!

CentsToSave said...

Thanks!

CentsToSave said...

Thanks Maria!

CentsToSave said...

Thanks SB! I love it.!

Jai Catalano said...

Nikki I like it so much better than your first one. As a photographer and artist I find you created something from your soul and for that I take my hat off too you and applaud you. Job very well done.

Shovellicious said...

When I came here today, I wasn't sure if I put the right address. I liked previous look but this one reminds me about... Spring. These colors are really "energetic". You both girls did a great job with it. Congrats on that!

Niki said...

I am really happy you like it Lisa!

Carla said...

***LOVE***

Little Lamb said...

Love the new look! It's so fresh and pretty. The colours look great. Wonderful work Niki!

Melissa@PersonalFinanceJourney said...

I love the new look, and what fast turnaround time. She'll have other clients soon enough!

Invest It Wisely said...

It is very flamboyant and colourful -- I like it! I think the comment links for each post could be a bit easier to find from the main page.

CultOfMoney .Com said...

I certainly think that the site design captures your personality in your writing and your passion for what you do! I think site redesigns are something everyone thinks about, especially for those of use just starting, we're not really sure what works. :)

Daniel Milstein said...

That is so true. As an author and business man, I can relate to how you said "I would let her know what I did like and what I didn't". I hope more people discover your blog because you really know what you're talking about. Can't wait to read more from you!

Midlifemusingsmom said...

I absolutely LOVE it too! I noticed it right away...that Niki....I'm going to have to contact her myself!

Frugal Confessions said...

Great design!

Frugal Confessions said...

Great design!

Frugal Confessions said...

Great design!

Canadiansaver said...

I love it!

CentsToSave said...

Thanks!!

CentsToSave said...

Niki is so talented! I can't wait to see the changes on your blog Sharon!

CentsToSave said...

Thanks! I appreciate your feedback. I think you hit the nail on the head!

CentsToSave said...

Thanks! And I will see what can be done about the comments. Appreciate your input!

CentsToSave said...

Thanks! Niki did a great job!

CentsToSave said...

Thanks! I love it too!

CentsToSave said...

Thanks! Me Too!

CentsToSave said...

I love it Niki! You will be very busy I bet with new clients!

CentsToSave said...

I am so happy with this look! Thanks!

Newlyweds on a Budget said...

i LOVE the new look!!

Evan@MyJourneytoMillions said...

Looks great - I am on my way over to visit Niki to talk about her a job! Only thing I would ask for is an easier pagination option on your home page

CentsToSave said...

Niki did a great job. Can you explain more about easier pagination option? Not quite sure what you mean, but would love to know :)

CentsToSave said...

Thanks so much!

Michelle said...

Wow it looks great!

ShareThis