OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Flea Market Fun

This weekend we took it easy. No projects to do, no grocery shopping, just hang out and do whatever. Saturday, we went for a drive about an hour south of here. My husband was born in a little town called Avon Park, Florida and I had never been there. This ended up being put destination for the day.

It has been 50 years since my husband has been back to Avon Park, and he has no real memories from that time, only what his mother has told him. The mobile home park and restaurant that they owned are long since gone. In there place is a car lot.

During our journey we did stop at the local Flea Market and I got to hunt for a few treasures. My husband was happy to find a new ball cap.

 

 

It was almost closing time and the aisles were kinds empty. The vendors were closing up.

 

 

 

At this vendor, I found a few things I could not live without. I just love the bright red tablecloth! Definitely catches your eye!

 

 

We did not stay too long, I managed to find several items that I have already listed on eBay, I especially love the Mushroom canisters!

All in all it was a great day!

 

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Glad you could find a few good things!

Lisa said...

Sounds like a great day. I love visiting places that have a meaning.

ShareThis