OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Adjustments

A word that goes along with budget is adjustments. Oh yes... everything looks great on paper. Then you realize that you did not budget for this item or that item. That is exactly what happened to me. And it probably has happened to you at one time or another. This weekend, we went to a Scottish Highlands Games and Event. Great time to be outside in the warm sunshine and watch different events and competitions. Certainly not a free event. So... I am moving around some money again to cover the expenses of the weekend and of course there is grocery shopping.

My hubs went to the store with me and he does realize that I am trying to stay within my budget but don't you know that I went a wee bit over my limit. I can't really blame him, but I definitely do spend more when he goes with me. Oh well.

No comments:

ShareThis