OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Rain, Rain, Go Away..........

Yes, It's Raining here in the "sunshine" state. What's that about? For the nex two day, cloudy with a great chance of rain. so far they were right about today. Lots of rain! Why is this a big deal? Well, in order to lower my electric bill, I bought an umbrella clothesline to hang clothes on. So far, I haven't had the chance to use it. Maybe later this week.
So, today I did NOT take the toll road into work and I avoided the 7-11 as well. This is a savings of $5.00 at the 7-11 and .75 cents for the toll. Grand total to add to my emegency fund at Emigrant is $5.75. Woo Hoo!! I did spend 13.54 at the grocery store today, but my budget for groceries for two weeks is $200.00. This is for 5 adults and sometimes one grandchild. Total so far is $179.41. So, for now I am under budget. Hmmm... that does not really happen a whole lot. A step in the right direction. Accountability. Plan the meals, take a list to the store and use coupons if you are inclined to do so.

No comments:

ShareThis