OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

$20 Challenge

I have been reading Ima Saver at Savingadvice.com and I love how she is saving her "Found Money"!! She and others at SavingAdvice blog about their financial adventures. I am fascinated with the $20 challenge concept. As I understand it, you decide to save at least $20,,, and you just don't stop. Some of the bloggers have thousands saved.... Truly inspirational reading,,, give them a look!

You can chose the criteria by which you will save the money, bit it with found money, refunds, coupon clipping.. or even walking a mile and paying yourself.

I like it and I am going to do my own $20 challenge. "Found Money" has a new identity. I will work on my own personal criteria and post that tomorrow.

Care to join me???

2 comments:

LaTisha said...

This looks like a great way to build up some extra cash. Great idea, I look forward to keeping up with your progress.

LaTisha said...

This looks like a great way to build up some extra cash. Great idea, I look forward to keeping up with your progress.

ShareThis