OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday update

So far this week,I have stayed out of the 7-11 located next door to my job. The last two weeks I was in there at least towce a day. Pure Laziness! I did not want to pack a lunch or pack an instant oatmeal for breakfast.
For breakfast, all I wanted was the Toquitos!! I love the Toquitos for breakfast. Two Monterey Jack Toquitos. Absolutely delish!! And they were two for two dollars. (Savings of 19cents).

Anyway, I have that little problem under control for now. And that is how my nature is. I will be consistent in saving for a length of time ( which is currently going on now) and then, who knows when I will not care a flip about saving a dime.

Luckily I have no debt. Okay,, a tiny small amount of debt. About 400.00 dollars. It could be 800.00 but I am waiting to be reimbursed by work for 400.00 dollars. So things are not too out of control for me financially.

Call it what you will, obsessive/compulsive, manic/depressive.... :0 Who knows. But the good news is for now I am in a SAVING MOOD. YooHoo! I am excited about the $20 challenge and building it up!!

No comments:

ShareThis