OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

SATURDAY SAVINGS AT CVS

I went to CVS today to use some of my ECB's that were going to expire today. I was going to get some of the BOGO deals that included the Maxwell House Coffee and the Sprite/Coke 2 Liters. On my way to the grocery section to pick up the Coffee, I noticed that this particular CVS had all of their Christmas items marked down 75% !!











I managed to get some great deals! The Essence of Beauty Glamorous Getaway Bag (regular 14.99) were marked down to $3.75!




The Make Up Kits (regular 9.99) were marked down to $2.50!!










Candy Canes were 25 cents! Hubs loves them!
I did buy lots more stuff both as gifts and as decorations for next year. I spent about 50 dollars total and saved about 160.00 dollars. Yoo Hoo!
I did use my ECB's but did not earn any more. Will have to work to build my "stash" again!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

OMG!!!
What a fabulous saving spree!! THE EOB bags were a great find!! I got 5 of them for free w/my ECB's and gave away for Christmas stuffed w/fillers.I havta go check all my CVS' now!!!

ShareThis