OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Update on the Week

So, this week has been crazy! I have been out of my regular routine and have not been able to blog a whole heck of a lot. So let's start the updates:



First, Cash for My Carpet Fund:

Overall the week has not been that "spendy" for me. I was able to bring my lunch to work each day so that is a savings of at least 35.00 dollars! I did not run next door to the 7-11 for my diet root beer but maybe one day last week. The 7-11 visits can run me about 3 to 4 dollars each. I saved about another 20 dollars. Total that will go to the Cash for My Carpet Fund is 55.00 Dollars!

Beginning Bal 155.00
Add 55.00
Total 220.00

I am happy with the progress I am making. Only a 1081.00 dollars left to acquire...

No comments:

ShareThis