OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Saturday Shout Out

I am blessed to have "bloggy" friends both old an new and I wanted to give a big "Shout-Out" to those who shared the bloggy love with me this week!
In no particular order thanks to the following.........

Jen at Sisterly Savings has a great blog that offers new and updated content daily. Jen will blog about deals, upcoming sales and she also keeps her blog human by including brief updates on her lovely family!

Denise at "Cent" sible Sawyer always has the latest and greatest deals for you to search through. These range from the best deals at the grocery and drug stores as well restaurant deals! Check out the "Drug Store Divas and CVS Superstars" to see how others are saving money!

Crystal at Money Saving Mom is another power blogger that will keep you informed of the latest and greatest deals available. Crystal' s blog is a wealth of information for saving and economizing.

Erin at Coupon Cravings also has a great site that will keep you up to date on the latest sales and rebates available.

All of these wonderful ladies have shared bloggy links with me recently and I wanted to thank them and encourage you to visit them regularly! Their blogs are easy reads and each of them offers a little something different than the other. If you have foud a deal that everyone should know about, forward it to these great bloggers and we all will share in the savings!

5 comments:

Denise Sawyer said...

Thanks you so much for the link and the plug! I do so much appreciate it! :)

I continue to read your blog too! It is in my reader!

Great stuff!
Thanks for the plug also to share the deals with me...so that we can all score some great savings...and as always I will share the 'linky love!'

Thanks a billion-zillion!
Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I was surprised / excited / grateful to see my name and blog in your list! WOW! I felt like I was in the big leagues there amongst such powerful company! Thank you, thank you! :)

Love your blog too. You have fantastic deals. I also love that you're a fellow Coupon Master addict, and of course, that you have SO much toothpaste!

-Erin
Coupon Cravings

Lisa said...

Denise,
You are so welcome!

Erin,
You have a great blog too! And yes I do seem to have a toothpaste addiction! :)
(Could be Worse!)

Denise Sawyer said...

Thanks you so much for the link and the plug! I do so much appreciate it! :)

I continue to read your blog too! It is in my reader!

Great stuff!
Thanks for the plug also to share the deals with me...so that we can all score some great savings...and as always I will share the 'linky love!'

Thanks a billion-zillion!
Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer

LISA said...

Denise,
You are so welcome!

Erin,
You have a great blog too! And yes I do seem to have a toothpaste addiction! :)
(Could be Worse!)

ShareThis