OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Walgreens

Went To Walgreens today. Here is what I did:

Walgreen Ibuprofen 200 mg # 100 when buy one get one free for 6.99

I bought 4 for a cost of 13.99.

I still have some of the "50.00 dollars in great savings" Trifold coupon booklets and in there were 2.00 off coupons. With the coupon, I save 8.00 of the cost of the Walgreens Ibuprofen.

400 tablets were 5.99 total! A great Deal!

Next, I purchased the FAR Loreal Age Perfect Pro Calcium on sale for 14.99
and I also bought the FAR mascara for 6.99

After coupons (ibuprofen, forgot my 5/20 coupon!) The total cost was 19.48 which I paid with a walgreens gift card.

I will be adding the reund amount to my card next month in the amount of 21.98 plus 10%. This would make my refund in the amount of 24. 17 to spend next month.

No comments:

ShareThis