OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

No Spend Days...

Yesterday and was a no spend day for me. I did not wander over to the 7-11 next to work to get a snack or soda. I did not go to Walgreen's to us my 5/25 coupon. I realize that not every day is going to be a no spend day, and it is okay if every once in awhile I do spend a little money. The idea is not to be a prisoner to my budget... or to my bills.

In all reality, Sunday was a no spend day too. Monday was a different story. I had issues with some pesky ATM Fees due to the fact I did not plan ahead for an event.

Referring back to my financial strategy to reduce my debt, I am going to apply a portion of the unspent money to those bills. The CC is getting 11.50 dollars and the Furniture debt is getting 15.00 dollars.

Whittling away the debt... one buck at a time!

Subscribe to ~~ CENTS-TO-SAVE ~~ by Email

No comments:

ShareThis