OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Walgreens


I went to Walgreen's last night to get a few things that were are sale. The first Walgreen's I went to, ( I was not "planning" on going to more than one at the time) I picked up the Robitussin cough syrups that were on sale for 3.99. I had the Internet coupons for 3.00 off of each AND when you bought 3 Robitussin's you get five dollars in Register Rewards. This deal worked just fine.

I then wanted to get the Sure Deodorant on sale for 2.50. There is a Instant Value Coupon for 1.50 and an IP for 1.00, which makes the deodorant free. The register/assistant manager would not let me use both coupons. What the heck!! I tried to explain to him that this store has taken them in the past with out any problems. He did not budge. Fine. I only purchased the Robitussin and had him take the Deodorant off my bill and return my coupons.

I then went to a second Walgreen's to get the deodorant, which was next to Publix as I had to stop in Publix as well. So this Walgreen's had the deodorant on sale for 1.99 so after you used your IVC coupons it was only 50. cents. Well, I was not going to any more Walgreen's last night so I went ahead and picked up 4 deodorants for the price of 2.50. This includes the tax.

Oh... I will be going to the Walgreen's by my work this morning. I can't wait to see what their deodorant/store coupon policy is. :)

No comments:

ShareThis