OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

On a Lighter Note......

I went shopping this weekend at Big Lots. I love Big Lots, there is always a deal to be had. I initially was looking for storage containers. But..... I was distracted. Distracted by a lovely 2 ft pink Christmas tree. Who could resist a pretty pink Christmas Tree? Okay,,, maybe some could resist, but I could not. (75% off!!)

I thought I could wait until next year to display the pretty pink tree. But, you know Valentine's Day is just around the corner......


And I did have some pretty red heart ornaments from last year, aren't they just so cute?
Every tree needs a topper. Even a Valentine's Tree. And here is my over the top Valentine tree topper....

You might think not everyone really needs a Valentine Tree... and you might be right. But I will enjoy my little tree that is pre lit by the way. It makes my heart smile!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww I love pink! You did the right thing girl! :)

Lisa said...

Thanks Chicky!

Your Best Friend said...

I LOVE the tree. Red and pink are my favorite colors! What a fun idea. I could use one for my desk at work. Maybe I could hang valentine goodies on it to encourage my co-workers to come and visit me!

Nissa said...

Love it! So how much was the pink clearance tree at Big Lots??

Lisa said...

Hi Kristen... You could definitely have this little tree at work! Your co workers will love it!

Hi Nissa...This tree was only 2.50!! They had a couple of purple trees left...:) I did resist those. At least for now!

Lisa said...

Thanks Chicky!

ShareThis