OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Debt Update

This month I will receive 3 paychecks. That is a good thing because I have to start walking the walk when it comes to my financial goals that I set previously. The total amount I committed to pay down is about 10000.00 dollars. dividing this amount over the remaining 25 paychecks will result in a 400.00 dollar debt reduction/project fund payment per remaining paycheck.

Suffice to say that I was lax in putting my first paycheck of the year to better use. Must be a psychological issue. :)

No comments:

ShareThis