OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Looking Ahead

Okay.. so work has settled down for this week. Certainly next week has the possibilities for new surprises. It is what it is....and I will make the best of it.

That being said... the fluctuations in my weekly hours and the increase in health benefits will definitely affect the ability to come up with a workable budget. I am not going to stress myself out with balancing out to the last penny. That concept has always been extremely hard for me to grasp... I have tried but I hate the constrictions that entail living with a budget.

For now, I will manage the bills and money one week... or one day at a time. Savings will continue to be added to on a regular basis but certainly there will be not much extra going in to the savings accounts.. at least for now.

I am looking forward to the Tax Refund that we will be receiving. It will be put to good use. Pay off the furniture (about 360.00 left) and other small obligations. What ever is left will go to the balance on my husband's CC.

With the turmoil at work, I have been toying with the idea of starting a mobile ultrasound business... Lots of research to do... billing... marketing... equipment cost... it is just a thought. This will be after my shoulder surgery.. which is still not scheduled. Waiting on the info for our new short term disability with the new company. The sooner the better! I had to ask the Doc for some pain meds because the shoulder pain is definitely increasing! Vicodin is doing the trick for now.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I like the idea, I know my husband and I always used a third party for gender termination and we once did a 3/d u/s! Good luck! Don't stress to much, I know I'm the worse at stressing!

tiffany

Tiffany said...

I like the idea, I know my husband and I always used a third party for gender termination and we once did a 3/d u/s! Good luck! Don't stress to much, I know I'm the worse at stressing!

tiffany

ShareThis