OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Cash and Carry

I do attempt to operate on a cash basis once in a while. I always start out with good intentions, but then something happens. Usually I see something I want and I get out the debit card and rationalize in my mind that it is okay to buy it because I have been doing so well by just using cash. I sabotage myself.

That being said, I am going to try again. Cash for groceries and personal care items. You know, I read how other bloggers can gey by on forty dollars a week for groceries and they have families that number at least four members. How do they do that??

There is just me and hubs, and I cannot get out of the store for less than one hundred dollars!!! Anyway,, I am going to try it again. I have already after returning from vacation last week and I did use my debit. But don't you know,, I had to go back to Publix and get a few more things, BOGO eight o clock coffee... the Ranier cherries which are BOGO.... Well... 60 dollars later I have what I want and need.

But, I did pay cash. Hard to believe, but true. Now I have 60 dollars (approx) left for the rest of the week, for milk and well whatever else. Lets see if it can last. HaHa......

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

ShareThis