OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Yesterday At Publix

Yesterday at Publix I stocked up on several BOGOs

Eight O clock Coffee... this is our favorite. 8 total bags. I had 3 one dollar coupons.
Ranier Cherries .... these are wonderful! I had a 2 dollar IP from Food Lion
Stocked up on Gatorade... hubs needs this for the week. There were 2/3.00 So I bought 10.
They are usually 2/5.00

There were a few more things.. grand total was 93.00 dollars
AFTER Coupons, BOGO advertised specials,Advantage savings..

I ended up spending 62.16 WITH a savings of 53.73 (did not factor in taxes... but they never go away do they:)

No comments:

ShareThis