OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Walgreens

Went to Walgreen's last night to pick up some cold medication for my better half. He is fighting a cold and we were out of everything! So.... I was hoping to find some Nyquil and Dayquil on special. My stockpile has dwindled down to nothing. I need to get back on track with that, but I just have not had the time.

Alas.... they were not on sale but there were register rewards available when you purchased two of the required items. After purchasing one of each I did get a five dollar register reward!

Today is a work day at the church so we are up early and getting ready to spiff up the church gounds. We are hoping to beat the heat as it is still hot here! It is suppose to be in the high eighties with high humidity. We are gonna be sweating!

No comments:

ShareThis