OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

This Week's Agenda

This week is going to be crazy busy for me. My class started again, it is a mini semester class so that means a full 16 week class is scrunched into 8 weeks. It is an online class, so that does make it more manageable.

I am still doing my observations for the online class every Monday morning for 3 hours and I only have today and next Monday to observe and my 15 hours required observation will be fulfilled.

Today, at 11:30, I have a one hour phone interview for the per diem job I have applied for at a local hospital. So many hoops to jump through for this job. So far I am on track to secure the position.

I assigned the shopping to my hubs today, I will not have time to get to the store for the next few days. The list is ready for him and that errand certainly helps me a great deal.

The rest of the week is the same. Work, work, work. And I am grateful for my job, so no complaints here!

No comments:

ShareThis