OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Phone Interview

The phone interview that was scheduled for yesterday was postponed at the the last minute. I will now have to wait until next week to have the interview. I guess it will be Christmas before I find out if I get the job or not :). It is okay, I am kinda relieved that I have an extra week of freedom. I want the money for working Saturday nights, but I really don't want to give up every Saturday night either. I am sure God has a plan for me so I will wait patiently.

Hubs did go to the store for me, and he stayed pretty close to the list. It is a relief to not have to go grocery shopping this week.

I am enjoying my iphone. It it taking some time to get use to it, but overall I am glad I did get it.

No comments:

ShareThis