OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday Tallies

Yesterday was going to be a no spend day, we ate breakfast at home. I prepared Steel Cut Oats with fresh strawberries. The steel cut oats have a great texture and a nutty flavor and are a GREAT source of fiber.

I packed my lunch, tuna with chopped lettuce. Celery sticks, fresh strawberries, yogurt with cheerios and crackers. Through out the day, I snacked on most of it. I tend to nibble while I work, this keeps me from pigging out at the end of the day.

After work, we went downtown to the park to go on a walk. We took our dog, she lurves to walk and sniff! So after that, we decided to hit a drive Wendy's drive through window for a quick dinner. I tried their new fish sandwich and it was pretty good. I think I like McDonald's fish sandwich better.

We spent 16.05 on dinner (charged on Marriott Rewards Card, money to be transferred today) and I almost forgot about the tolls for the expressway!! I spent 4 dollars yesterday on tolls! It is so much easier to get around town when you use the tollroads... I have my tollroad account linked to my Marriott Reward card too.

Almost forgot, I did stopt at the thrift store and found a used phone with working caller ID for 2.00 dollars. Paid cash for that.

~~Tuesday's Highlights~~
  • Beautiful weather
  • walked twice, at least 2 miles I estimate
  • great conversations with friends

No comments:

ShareThis