OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Marriot Rewards



I charge everything. Why would I do that? I am building up my Marriott Rewards Points. Again, why would I do that? I love to travel! My husband and I are always looking for the next adventure and I use my Marriott Reward Points to "pay" for the rooms. I love Marriott and enjoy the heck out of staying there.

So, in an effort to build my points up, I charge everything I can on my Marriott Rewards Card. I keep track of what I charge in my small spiral notebook that is with me at all times. Then once a day or so I transfer from my bank account ( bill pay) to my Marriott Credit Card. I always round up the amount and pay ahead. Actually I do have a balance on that card from our bathroom renovation so the rounding up pays towards that balance.


In addition, I will still make my minimum payment of 30.00. This card is CC#2 and will be paid off after CC#1. Part of the snowball thingy that I am trying to implement.


37,686 points as of 3/19/2010 for my Marriott Rewards Points.

No comments:

ShareThis