OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Amazon Update Payout


This morning I checked my bank account and Amazon had deposited 78.00 dollars for the three books I sold on Amazon about two weeks ago.     I haven't sold any more books since, but I am hopeful that more will sell in the future.  This amount will be applied or "snowflaked" to CC#1.  Every little bit helps!

I have not listed any more books on Amazon, I really just not have not had the time.  Work is keeping me busy and when I get home there are a million other things to do.  

8 comments:

Jane said...

Congrats! That is a great way to earn some extra $$. I really must start doing this myself! What kind of books sell best in your experience?

Lisa said...

Hi Jane,

The books that have sold are my old textbooks from last couple of semesters. That is my only experience on Amazon for now. Looking forward to getting rid of some more soon!

jpkittie said...

that is awesome!!!! i love when i can get rid of stuff & get money for it!!!! perfection ;)

Sharon said...

My daughter sells her textbooks back. She is the queen of frugal when it comes to textbooks..probably because it's her responsibility to pay for them! :) Maybe I'll sell on Amazon...I love that site...I certainly buy enough from them!

Lisa said...

I especially like Amazon because I can find discontinued items such as my favorite makeup! Just when I find something I like in the store... they discontinue it. So Amazon is great for that too.

Khaleef @ KNS Financial said...

I definitely had some good experiences selling through Amazon and Half.com when I was a student.

Aloysa said...

This is nice! In fact I think it is just great.I sold only one item once using Ebay. Had a good experience. Never tried Amazon.

Shannon said...

I love when you find extra money from items you sold. I heart Ebay for this :)

Congrats on your sales.

ShareThis