OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Sunday Blessings

In our time of pain and hurt, we have to recognize that angels surround us.  I am surrounded by a loving family, a great husband and a great circle of friends that are there when I need them.   In fact, yesterday, a friend from work called to let me know that her best friend is a corporal at the jail where my son will be going.  The corporal is going to bring J (my son) to her floor which is a Christian floor to keep an eye on him.  What a great blessing!  God continues to watch over me an my family all the time and I am grateful!

I am also blessed with wonderful blogging friends as well.  We may never meet in person, but I feel your concern and friendship in this virtual world of blogging,  Thank you :)


Subscribe to CENTS-TO-SAVE.com 
 

6 comments:

Jane said...

Here you and I are again - up early on a Sunday morning. That is such wonderful news about the corporal friend of a friend - this is truly what makes the world keep going around and around - the connectedness between people, our humaness.
This may turn out to be a tremendous time of learning for your son if he will be open to it.
It is always a worthwhile practise to count one's blessings and you do have much to be thankful for. I know it isn't easy for you and I'm glad you have the support of a caring husband and good friends.
Hugs

Lisa said...

Thank you Jane! You are right, I am sure J will learn from this and if it takes a time of incarceration to learn from his mistakes, perhaps this is God's plan. God is in control and I know that. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Counting your blessings is definitely the best way to 'lift your day'. :) Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

Aloysa said...

I also met great freinds through blogging. I know how it feels!

Aloysa said...

I also met great freinds through blogging. I know how it feels!

halfdozendaily said...

Counting your blessings is definitely the best way to 'lift your day'. :) Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

ShareThis