OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Menu Plan Monday ~ March 28

Tater Tot Casserole

Last week I spent too much money on groceries.  So, this week I am trying to plan my menu based on what is left in the pantry and freezer.  The kids and our grand kids are coming over for dinner Tuesday evening so that will be a great time to have Tater Tot Casserole, a family favorite.
Check out what I made for desert yesterday.... Ooey Gooey Butter Cake!


Monday:   Cap'n Crunch Baked Chicken 

Tuesday:   Tater Tot Casserole **There are about a million different ways to make this dish** I had no idea!! Okay, on Cooks.com there is 554 ways to make this dish....which seems like a million! Here is a sampling of the Tater Tot Casserole Recipes:
Tater Tot Casserole (no beef) 
Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
Tater Tot Casserole with Green Beans

Wednesday:  Scrambled Eggs, Grits, Sausage and Toast  ( We love Breakfast for Dinner!)

Thursday:   Escalloped Cabbage (Pioneer Woman Recipe)

Friday:  Grilled Pork Chops, Grilled Marinated Zucchini, brown rice

Saturday:  Chili's Restaurant!  We have a gift card to use :)

Sunday:  Taco Burgers

Swag Bucks To Date: 2800
How I am using my Swag Bucks

 
this post linked to Organizing Junkie

5 comments:

Jane said...

Well Lisa that is a very "creative" week of recipes! I could take a few lessons from you as I am making a list for the grocery store instead of using what I have. Will payday ever come???

Anonymous said...

Love the look of the PW Cabbage recipe, yum!

What is a Short Sale? said...

Wonderful solutions.I’d like to recommend checking out a lot around the idea of french fries. What exactly are you looking for though?

What is a Short Sale? said...

Wonderful solutions.I’d like to recommend checking out a lot around the idea of french fries. What exactly are you looking for though?

Anonymous said...

http://www.printerindustry.com/forums/member.php?u=302163
i realy want to make animated vids. and i heard you can download it for free on zdsoft.com. but lately, i had to reformat my laptop cuz of viruses. btw, if anyone still uses mangafox.com, i recommend you not. thats where i got the virus and also from anilinkz.com. but anyways, nowadays i need to be very careful. so if anyone had experienced having viruses from zdsoft.com, pleas let me know.!

ShareThis