OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Menu Plan Monday ~ August 22

"I survived my first week of unemployment".  Never thought I would be saying that.... I did get some much needed rest this past week and my job hunting continues.  One interview today, and my fingers are crossed that it will work out.

So what is on the agenda for this week's Menu?  Looking back over my recent Menu Plans, I can see a repetitive trend.  There is a reason for that.  My husband likes certain meals and and not too fond of change.  I don't mind change, but then it is hard to cook for two people when they both want different things.  So, we stick to what we like. It is easier that way.

Monday:  Crock Pot Pea Soup
Tuesday:  Grilled Chicken Breasts, Grilled Romaine Lettuce
Wednesday:  Breakfast for Dinner~ Grits and Eggs (love breakfast for dinner!)
Thursday:   Grilled Pork Chops, Stir Fry Cabbage and Bacon
Friday:   Lasagna.  Great for Leftovers!

Have a great week!



Linked to Laura at Menu Plan Monday


No comments:

ShareThis