OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

$500 HOLIDAY CHALLENGE UPDATE

I hope everyone had a great Labor Day with family and friends.  My holiday weekend was relaxing.  My husband and I did run a few errands yesterday.  He had to go to Tractor Supply and look for a plug for his welder so he can install it here at the new house.  While we were there, I came across these Camouflaged hunting knives and flashlight sets on sale for 50% off.  The final price was $4.99 each!   These are going to be great presents for my two 16 year old grandsons.  They like to hunt and camp and they love anything camouflaged!




That brings my total spent (so far)to $144.00!!   I was double checking my list, and I have finished shopping for three granddaughters, my best friend, my best friend's daughter, and my son's girlfriend.  I have partially finished my daughter's shopping, as well as three of four grandson's and one daughter in law.  My mom and dad are half way done too.  I might start wrapping them next month.  I said I might.  It is a good thought anyway.  My husband is going to be tough to buy for this  this year, he wants a super duper compressor for the garage.  Big Bucks.....

My swagbucks will help keep my costs down, as will using My Coke Rewards. I have been redeeming my SwagBucks for Amazon Gift Cards, and I HAD a total of about $150.00.  But about one month ago, I redeemed $80.00 of them for a book I needed.  Oh well, I can build it back up. Yesterday, I finished a family calendar for my daughter for Christmas.  And the best part was it is FREE.  All I have to pay is shipping!

In case you needed to know, there is 109 days left until Christmas~

No comments:

ShareThis