OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Thanksgiving

The family has gathered and celebrated the Thanksgiving holiday. We ate, enjoyed each other's company, played horseshoes, and a few of us even managed to sneak in a nap. The dust has settled and leftovers have been divided and packed up for the families to take home. Whew!!!

A great time was enjoyed by all and I am so thankful that all my children and their families were able to join us. I am even more thankful that my parents were able to join us as well. Their 50th wedding anniversary is tomorrow, so we celebrated that today since all the family was together! I am blessed and I thank God for all He has given me. I hope your Holiday was a blessing to you and yours.

No comments:

ShareThis