OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Last Day...

Today is the last day of work at my present employer. Saying good-bye to friends who have been a big part of my life for the last four years was not easy. The tears were flowing and I was more overcome by emotion that I thought I would be.

When you say your farewells, you intend to stay in touch by calling or stopping by for lunch. But I know that for the most part there are only a few close friends that I will stay in touch with.

That is a part of growth and moving on. I hope that I was a positive influence on their lives as much as they were on mine. On the brighter side, there are new friends to be made and new experiences to take part in.

I can't wait!

No comments:

ShareThis