OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Grocery Shopping


Alright, I have journeyed to my favorite grocery store, Publix .
What was the cost to get out of that store? about 130.00 dollars. Then I managed to swing by BJ's Wholesale club and spent another 160.00 dollars. So how long will it last and what will it take to get me through the month of April grocery wise?

I don't know how much it will take, but hopefully it will not be more than a couple of hundred dollars, if that much. I will keep track and keep you posted.


I will have to take a list and the coupons.


No comments:

ShareThis