OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Shopping again....

Don't know about you but I can not pass up a deal. Went to the mall today to look for comfortable shoes for Las Vegas in October. Did not find any shoes BUT Sears has a great sale!! It was 75% off of clearance!! Shirts that normally would cost 25.00 to 35.00 or more were reduced to $2.00 to $6.00!

Tops that cheap and brand new are a great bargain. So If I only wear them around the house it is a great deal. Anyway that's how I justified it!!

Total amount spent was 55.00 for 12 pieces of clothing.

Addendum: I added up the Full price of the clothes that I bought and the total WOULD have been approximately 360.00!!! Not that I would pay full price any way.

Well, that may not be true. I have and would again pay full price for a pair of jeans that fit perfectly. Well worth the money to me!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Sounds like you found some great deals, I love it when I do!

Lisa said...

Yes I did! I will post the actual amount saved this evening as the bag of clothes are in my husband's car and he is already at work!

Lisa said...

Yes I did! I will post the actual amount saved this evening as the bag of clothes are in my husband's car and he is already at work!

ShareThis