OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

20 Dollar Challenge

Time to update the 2o dollar challenge. With the accumulation of spare change, ( about 2.50) and The time spent reading my bible. For each half hour, I pay myself about 50 cents. I have studied for about 3 hours over the last 4 days. So that will be an addition of 1.50 to the challenge. Total to add is 4.00.



What I have learned from this brief time participating in the challenge is that I do not get any exercise. part of my criteria for paying myself also was to pay myself for each mile I walked. I started the challenge early in October and I have only walked about 2 miles. Disappointing to say the least. Well, I hope to change that in November.



Also, I had 1 hour in overtime, so I will contribute one half that amount which is 18.00 dollars.



Bible Study 1.50
Spare Change 2.50
Overtime 18.00
22.00

Prev Bal. 123.52
TOTAL 145.52

No comments:

ShareThis