OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Walgreens Find!!


I was at Walgreen's this morning looking to pick up my new Walgreen's Easy Saver Book. I passed by the mark down shelf in the back of the store and happen to find Futro Support Hose marked down to 7.49 dollars. Regular price is 13.99. The best part is that in the new Easy Saver Book was a coupon for 5.00 dollars off Futuro Support Hose. Yoo Hoo!

I wear these as I am on my feet all day and they really help. Maybe they are marked down in a Walgreen's near you! It's a great deal!! Good Luck

No comments:

ShareThis