OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Absent From The Body...

......present with the Lord. At Wednesday night prayer service my husband and I found out the sad news. A brother in Christ has gone on to be with his maker. David was a gentle soul, quiet and dedicated to serving his church. His passing is a great sadness for the whole church.
I could barely hold it all together in church tonight. As we were singing Victory in Jesus, I had to leave as I was overcome with tears.
I guess we always assume that everyone will be there the next time the church doors open. I do. But the Lord has His own plans. As my husband tells me almost daily, "Each Day is a Gift". So True.
David was only 54. Too Young. I will miss him. We all will.
Thanks for listening.

No comments:

ShareThis