OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Free Starbucks Coffee!!


Today is Wednesday, I was able to get my free cup of Starbucks Coffee courtesy of LuLugal over at "How I Save Money.Net". She was gererous enough to give out her spare coupons for a free cup of coffee and I must say that I surely enjoyed my freebie today!

I will be able to enjoy a free cup every Wednesday through May 28th!

Thanks LuLugal!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so very welcome. Enjoy the coffee.

Tracy said...

I wish I had one of those coupons...unfortunately they are already gone. Oh well...enjoy your free coffee!

lulugal said...

You are so very welcome. Enjoy the coffee.

ShareThis