OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Touching Base

Holy Cow! This has been such a crazy week. Our Churches Mother's Day Luncheon last Saturday was replaced by a Funeral. My Carpet was installed Wednesday! Getting ready for that to happen make me realize how much CRAP I have. I emptied out bookcases and china cabinets and lets just say that the stuff is still everywhere!! I want to get rid of some stuff. Can you say Craig's List, or Yard Sale??

I just got my computer hooked back up, so I will be able to get caught up in the next few days.

Don't' Forget, if you have not already signed up with Revolution Money Exchange for your "Free" 25.00 dollar bonus, you still have a little time! The last day is May 15th!


Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

No comments:

ShareThis