OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Operation Christmas Child


It has been on my heart put together Christmas shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child.. I was thinking that I could at least put together four or five.... But after reading Mandi's Email at Money Saving Mom I feel challenged to put together at least 12 boxes. My family is blessed beyond words and I want to share that with others and to be able to make a child smile at Christmas is priceless....



"Am I telling you all of this to toot my own horn? Absolutely not! But just imagine if all of us who play the drugstore game or the grocery game banded together and sent several of these gifts each? It's an opportunity to touch millions of children's lives!"


Just imagine girls..... with just a few simple shoeboxes we can show the love of Christ to those less fortunate....

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Hello Lisa,

I'm blessed to hear that you are sending Christmas packages to Children for Christmas. We live in Mongolia and years ago we distributed Samaritan's Purse boxes here. It was a real treat!

Keep up the good work!

Melanie

Lisa said...

Hi Melanie,

Thanks for your comment! I am curious... do you still have the opportunity to distribute the Samaritan's Purses boxes?

You and your family are doing great things in Mongolia!

Melanie said...

Hello Lisa,

I'm blessed to hear that you are sending Christmas packages to Children for Christmas. We live in Mongolia and years ago we distributed Samaritan's Purse boxes here. It was a real treat!

Keep up the good work!

Melanie

ShareThis