OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD 2012

Welcome to Cents To Save! Follow along as we pay down our debt, become mortgage free, and enjoy life. You can read more about this site here and subscribe to get all the latest updates sent to you by email or RSS feed here. Thanks for visiting!

Juggling Balloons



This semester is going to be a hectic one. School has started and I can see that I am going to be extremely busy. That is always the case initially. When I get a little more organized,(It has been a couple of semesters since I was in school) things will go smoothly. Deal hunting has gone out the window for now. I am blessed to have stockpiled over the last few months as this will give me more time for my studies.




Right now I feel like I am juggling balloons! It will all come together in a couple of days.

No comments:

ShareThis